Thule 9031 Vertex Swing - Thule Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The Thule 9031 Vertex Swing is the swing-away 4-bike version of Thule's new hitch racks that feature unique arc design making them easier to load and unload, and providing better ground clearance and greater distance between bikes for easy transport.
- 4 bike capacity
- Swing-away design allows a fully loaded hitch rack to swing away from the vehicle for rear of vehicle access
- The bold new hitch rack with unique arc design for easier bike loading and carrying performance
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- New Hold Fast Cradles cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-Sway Cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- New and improved Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite receiver lock (STL2, sold separately) vitually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Secure your bikes to the hitch rack with Thule's 6 ft. Braided Steel Cable (538XT, sold separately)
- Fits 2" receivers only
- Non-standard bike frames without a top cross bar may require the use of a frame adapter (sold separately)
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently Not Available
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 39.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021324091
To watch our Thule 9031 Vertex Swing Product Video, click here.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
To download the Thule 9031 Vertex Swing Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule 9031 Vertex Swing Reviews
S. Freemanrated this item 5 out of 5 on 9/14/2012:
The construction and quality of the Thule Vertex Swing exceeded my expectations. At first I thought the bike rack was not going to function properly, but once installation was completed, awesome. It's very easy to load and unload my bike. Bikes fit properly as well as they're very secure, even during the swing action to get into the truck. I would recommend this product for transporting their bikes. The Vertex rack is a piece of art hanging on the back of my truck empty.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.