Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black - Thule Cargo Boxes
The Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black is a premium cargo box with a new reinforced lid and ergonomic lock knob for increased security, gear protection, and opening or closing. The Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black has a 18 cubic foot storage capacity.
- Reinforced lid and redesigned lid lifters provide smooth, effortless dual-side opening and closing
- Box Outer Dimensions: 84 x 16.9 x 34.4 inches
- Carries 18 cubic feet or up to 110lbs of cargo
- Oversized ergonomic lock knob is easier to grasp and turn, even when wearing gloves
- Aerodynamic design minimizes wind resistance for greater fuel efficiency and quieter travel
- QuickGrip mounting system for fast, easy, and tool-free installation and removal
- SecureLock ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- Includes two Thule locks securing box contents and locking the box to the roof rack
- Fits all Thule load bars, Yakima crossbars, and most factory roof racks
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently On Order
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 47.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021687998
The Thule Atlantis will ship directly from Thule, please allow 7 - 14 business days for delivery.
To watch our Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black Product Video, click here.
To download the Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule 687BXT Atlantis 1800 Black Reviews
AndyGJ rated this item 5 out of 5 on 7/4/2010:
I purchased this carrier about 4 years ago and it has operated in top quality fashion. I use it about 3 to 4 times per year on long trips with the family. I routinely rince the shell and wax it lightly before each use so that the Black finish is protected (bugs wip right off when done) and the finish looks like it was just purchased. It takes only about 3 to 4 minutes to install on top. Awesome product and will probably upgrade to the Atlantis 2100 for more storage space since I have a large family.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Check out the Thule Cargo Box Fit Guide.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Want to see how this Thule Cargo Box stacks up against the other current Thule models? Use this comparison chart to see some of the key cargo box feature differences.
Want to see what a roof mounted Thule cargo box looks like on your vehicle? Try Thule Matchmaker (PopUp) to drop a virtual Thule luggage box on to the roof of your vehicle.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 7MB PDF Download)