Thule 605 Ascent 1700 - Thule Cargo Boxes
The Thule 605 Ascent 1700 cargo box is 17 cubic feet, and holds 6-8 pairs of skis. The Thule 605 Ascent cargo box has a smooth, aerodynamic design, minimizing wind resistance. This cargo box is easy to mount, open and lock.
- 17 cubic feet of storage space
- Box Outer Dimensions 91.5 in. X 31.5 in. X 15.7 in.
- Holds 6-8 pairs of skis
- High grade impact & scratch resistant material sets the Ascent series apart from all the rest
- New Quick Grip hardware for easy on/off attachment to roof racks
- Access gear from either side of the car using patented dual-side opening feature
- Smooth, aerodynamic design for minimal wind resistance
- Easy opening and closing with the one key, NO-GO Central Locking
- Mounts to most factory installed racks, and aftermarket racks
- Diffuser Technology - improves aerodynamic and torsional stability
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently Not Available
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 40.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021605503
The Thule Ascent will ship directly from Thule, please allow 7 - 14 business days for delivery.
To download the Thule 605 Ascent 1700 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Check out the Thule Cargo Box Fit Guide.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Want to see how this Thule Cargo Box stacks up against the other current Thule models? Use this comparison chart to see some of the key cargo box feature differences.
Want to see what a roof mounted Thule cargo box looks like on your vehicle? Try Thule Matchmaker (PopUp) to drop a virtual Thule luggage box on to the roof of your vehicle.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.