FINAL SALE : Inno INA927 Gravity Ski-Snowboard Rack - Inno Ski and Snowboard Racks
The Inno INA927 Gravity Ski-Snowboard Rack is a competitively priced high quality rack that can easily carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards (or a combination of both). It can be installed onto a variety of factory and aftermarket roof racks.
- Final Sale items are fully covered by the manufacturer warranty but are not subject to our return policy and may not come in the original packaging. All items are inspected to ensure all parts are present and that item is in like-new condition.
- Safely handles six pairs of skis or four snowboards, or a combination of the two
- Includes universal mounting clamps for installation onto factory or aftermarket roof rack bars of different shapes & sizes
- Comes with 2 locks and keys
- Oversized crossbars require ISF711 long bolts kit (sold separately)
- Round cross bars require ISF715 round bar adapter (sold separately)
- Top of cross bar must be minimum 2" from roof of car
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 11.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 047998549210
FINAL SALE : Inno INA927 Gravity Ski-Snowboard Rack Reviews
Eddie rated this item 5 out of 5 on 2/16/2012:
Ordered the rack on Sunday, received the rack on Thursday, had it on my car in 20 minutes, super easy and it seems to be of great quality. No reason to spend more money on anything else. Couldn't be happier!
Ikaika rated this item 5 out of 5 on 12/20/2010:
These Racks are awesome! You can't beat the price! Nearly half the price of something for Thule or Yakima like the "Powderhound", and still be able to carry the same amount of boards or skis. I love that once they are on your rack, they're locked on and totally safe! Great Buy! Would seriously recommend!
FINAL SALE : Inno INA927 Gravity Ski-Snowboard Rack Questions
asked on 6/3/2012:
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sante Fe
My crossbars are 3 inches wide, will this fit properly? Also how long are the racks themselves? I want to use these for my fishing poles.
The rack can accommodate up to 3.5 inches, so you are fine. I would estimate the rack to be about 24inches wide, so fishing poles shouldn't be an issue in terms of real estate on the rack. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our Boston location at 508 879 1444. Thanks!
asked on 2/19/2012:
Vehicle: 2008 Jeep Patriot
Do I need anything extra with this carrier for my '08 Jeep Patriot with factory rails and crossbars?
The INA927 is made to fit most factory and aftermarket racks. On the product page on our website, Inno gives some minimum required measurements for the crossbars. Take a look at those numbers and measure your own crossbars. If you have oversized bars, you will need the ISF711 long bolt adapter kit. If they are not minimum 2" from the roof, this rack will NOT be compatible. Other than that you will be fine. If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 800 399 RACK. Thanks!
asked on 1/22/2012:
Vehicle: 2011 Subaru OutBack
Will this rack fit the factory cross bars on a 2011 Subaru Outback?
Yes the Inno 927 Ski racks will fit factory crossbars right out of the box.
Determine if Inno's quality products are right for you with their Interactive Vehicle Fit Guide.