Curt Trailer Hitch 31241 : CURT 2" Receiver - Front Mount
All CURT hitches have an open back receiver tube to allow for easy cleaning and for dirt and moisture to pass through and not get trapped as is common with other brands of hitches. CURT hitches come with mounting hardware and installation instructions. CURT is the only hitch company in the industry that mechanically de-scales all of our hitches before applying a thick powder coat finish, which is baked on for a high-gloss, smooth surface. CURT trailer hitches are simply the most attractive, most durable and toughest hitch on the market. You won't find better quality and value anywhere!
- 2" Receiver Tube opening.
- Gross Trailer Weights (GTW) & Tongue Weights (TW) vary by application.
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser.
- Gross load capacity when used as a straight line pull: 9,000 lbs. max straight line pull
Weight Carrying Capacity : 3500 lbs.
Tongue Weight Capacity : 350 lbs.
Approximate Installation Time : 35 mins.
Drilling Required : No
Main Body : Exposed
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently On Order
Shipping Weight : 46.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 612314312412
Please allow 2 - 5 business days delivery on Curt Hitches
To download the Curt Trailer Hitch 31241 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here.