At Rack Attack, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone.
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility features in mind:
- Text and Typography: Our website content is designed to be easily readable with sufficient contrast between text and background colors. We also use scalable fonts that allow users to resize the text without losing its clarity.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website is navigable using a keyboard, allowing users with mobility impairments to access all content and functionality.
- Alternative Text: We provide alternative text for images and non-text content, ensuring that users relying on screen readers can access and understand the information presented.
- Consistent Structure and Navigation: Our website has a consistent layout and navigation system, making it easier for users to locate and access information quickly.
- Captions and Transcripts: We provide captions for our videos, ensuring that users with hearing impairments can access and understand multimedia content.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Rack Attack website, there may be some limitations. Please be aware that we are constantly working to improve the accessibility of our website and are open to any feedback or suggestions.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of the Rack Attack website or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to contact us:
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards making our website as accessible as possible for all users.