- Following our receipt of your completed electronic order and payment by credit card, we will contact you by email to confirm the details on the form and supply you with an order reference number. A contract will be created between Rack Attack USA LLP and you when we send that order confirmation email to you. If we cannot, for any reason, accept and process your order, we will notify you accordingly.
- We reserve the right to reject any order, as we see fit, without giving any reason.
- We may change these Terms of Sale at any time by posting changes on this website, and without giving you notice, so please check these Terms of Sale whenever you complete an order form and before you submit it to us. If you place an order with us after we have posted any changes to these Terms of Sale, you will be agreeing to those changes.
Shipping & Returns
- Please refer to our Shipping Information and Return Policy for current shipping and return information.
- Please note that our Shipping Information and Return Policy may change at any time, so please check them each time you intend to place an order.
- We use the industry standard, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, to ensure our online ordering facility is secure for credit card transactions. Your credit card details will be transmitted to us securely ONLY if you are using a secure connection (SSL) aware browser.
Availability & Payment
- Our prices, delivery charges, and the availability of our stock are published on this website. The price and delivery charges payable are those in force at the date and time you submit your order form to us. We may change our prices and delivery charges at any time.
- We try to ensure that the prices, delivery charges, and availability of our stock published on this website are accurate, but we need to check the prices and delivery charges on your order form. We will inform you if our actual prices and charges are higher from those stated on your order form, or if products on your order form are actually unavailable. If our actual prices or delivery charges are higher than those on your order form, you will be contacted by phone or email, and may then cancel your order; if our actual prices or delivery charges are lower, we will charge you the lower amount. We will inform you by phone or email if any item you have ordered is unavailable, and you may then cancel your order.
- Payment must be made at the time you send us your order.
- You undertake and warrant that all details you provide to us when you place your order will be correct, that any credit card you use belongs to you, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the total price of the items you order and our delivery charges.
- We reserve the right to obtain validation of any credit card details before accepting any order.
Accuracy of Information, Warranties & Disclaimer
- We try to ensure that any information and material on this website that has not been supplied by a third party is accurate, but we make no representation and give no warranty that any information or material is accurate, up-to-date, or complete. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete information or material.
- If you find any inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by phone or email.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on our part in enforcing any provision of these Terms of Sale will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver or in any way prejudice any of our rights.
- If any provisions of these Terms of Sale is, for any reason, held to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid in some other way, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will not affect the remainder of these Terms of Sale and they will continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms of Sale are governed by USA law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jursidiction of the courts of USA. The place of performance will be USA.
- No addition to, or modifications of, any provision of these Terms of Sale will be binding on us unless made in writing and signed by our duly authorized representatives. 'Writing' includes email.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale affects your statutory rights as a consumer.