Yakima Fatcat Information
Yakima's Premium Ski & Snowboard Carrier is now even better!
Just when you thought the Yakima FatCat couldn't get any better, Yakima's gone and done it again. With a new finish and mounting hardware, the new
FatCat 4 (#8003087) and FatCat 6 (#8003088) are sure to top any snow enthusiast's wish list this year.
So "What's new?" you ask. Well for starters, the new FatCats come in a mirror black finish. The mounting hardware with over-molded stainless steel strap fits securely onto most
factory and aerodynamic crossbars. And they also include snap-around mounting hardware for a sleek profile on Yakima round crossbars or square aftermarket crossbars.
Boltless and toolless installation make the new FatCat the coolest cat around.
As with the rest of the FatCat family, the new FatCat's features include:
- FatCat 6 Capacity: 6 pairs of fat skis or 4 snowboards, or a combination of the two
- FatCat 4 Capacity: 4 pairs of fat skis or 2 snowboards
- Integrated SkiLift allows for rooftop clearance for snowboards or tall bindings
- 2 SKS lock cores included for total security
- Supersized push-button operation makes it easy to load and unload while wearing gloves
The new Yakima FatCat is set to be released in September 2012.
Click here to view all Yakima Ski & Snowboard Racks.
Or view our individual products pages for the original FatCat series:
Yakima FatCat 4 ,
Yakima FatCat 6 .