By choosing Rack Attack you will get your order delivered faster. With multiple store locations across the United States, and the one of the largest inventories in the business, Rack Attack is able ship over 90% of all orders within one business day. Rack Attack offers a full range of expedited UPS shipping options at a lower cost to you, the customer, on all regularly shipped items.
Rack Attack USA uses UPS to ship all regular sized orders within the contiguous-continental United States, unless otherwise specified. For the non-contiguous/non-continental (includes Alaska and Hawaii) states and PO boxes (including all military addresses), Rack Attack USA uses USPS. USPS deliveries are open to additional shipping charges; in all cases the customer will be contacted to approve these charges before processing.
- Shipping via UPS Ground is free to destinations within the continental United States for all orders over $99, with exceptions noted below:
- Certain specialty items incur additional shipping charges, which are noted on the product detail pages.
- A shipping charge of $10.00 is applied to orders totaling less than or equal to $99.
- There is an additional shipping charge of $79.00 - $139.00 to ship cargo boxes to most destinations within the continental US (some exceptions may apply and result in higher shipping charges - if so you will be contacted prior to processing your order).
- Rack Attack is scheduled for UPS pick-up: 9:00am - 4:00pm(local time), Monday to Friday.
- Orders for in-stock items placed outside of this window will ship out at the next available scheduled pick-up time.
- All non-ground UPS shipping costs are calculated based on package weight and item dimensions. Rack Attack reserves the right to adjust this cost, with the customers consent, for oversized packages or miss-entered customer information.
- Items that are oversized or shipped directly from the manufacturer may take longer than the approximated shipping times below.
Below is a map of the continental United States with the approximate UPS Ground Service shipping times from our store to your door. These shipping times are an approximation, granted we have all items on your order currently in stock. The following map has been created following UPS guidelines, using the multiple locations of Rack Attack stores across the United States. Rack Attack will not be held responsible in the case that a package does not get to you within these approximations.
The calculation of days in transit does not include the day the package is actually shipped from our store. The number of days in transit calculation begins one day after the package is initially picked up for shipping, for more information see UPS Shipping Information.
Expedited Shipping is available through the following UPS options:
Next Day Air - items will be delivered by the next business day (no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) for orders that are placed prior to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or after 4pm EST on business days will be delivered by the 2nd following business day.
2nd Day Air - items will be delivered by the 2nd business day (no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) for orders that are placed prior to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or after 4pm EST on business days will be delivered by the 3rd following business day.
3 Day Select - items will be delivered by the 3rd business day (no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) for orders that are placed prior to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or after 4pm EST on business days will be delivered by the 4th following business day.
The following are APPROXIMATE ground shipping times for in stock items (provided they ship from the location closest to you), accurate within 95%. Items that do not ship through UPS, or are shipped directly from the manufacturer, may take longer than stated below.
Rack Attack USA reserves the right not to ship any order placed online, granted we first inform the customer either by telephone or email.