Yakima WaveHog - Yakima Surfboard Racks
The Yakima WaveHog is a water sports board carrier that includes RipCord lockable straps, SoulPad universal crossbar pads, and S.U.P. Brah nose/tail tie-down. Installs quickly and easily without tools, and carries up to 3 boards piggy-back style.
- Includes a pair of lockable 12' steel-reinforced Yakima RipCord straps with SKS locks
- Includes pair of 16" wide EVA molded Yakima SoulPads for a cushy ride
- Rubber covered buckles for vehicle and board protection
- First-ever nose/tail tie-down for added board stability on the highway
- Nylon coated steel cable with aluminum cam buckle for superior corrosion resistance
- Fits round, square, and most factory crossbars
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 5.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745040512
Yakima WaveHog Reviews
Mandelbloom rated this item 4 out of 5 on 4/22/2011:
The tiedown straps are excellent! Pads are great too, however dont leave them on your roof with no board. I did and lost a velcro strap which can only be replaced by buying more soulpads :( The SUP Brah is ok not sure its needed all the time. If came loose and I lost a shook on the highway!
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)