Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium - Yakima Cargo Boxes
The ultra-premium multi-sport Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium comes with an integrated track system letting you customize your box's interior with the included cargo net and pad. The Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium has 18 cubic feet of storage space.
- Aerodynamic shape reduces drag and cuts back on wind noise
- Gorgeous new titanium finish, unlike any other cargo box
- Dual-side opening for easy access on either side of the vehicle
- The new lid is 3X stiffer than other Yakima cargo boxes, which means less vibration and easier to open and close one handed
- Lid edge is easy to grab on to
- New and improved easier-to-use SuperLatch offers secure locking and one-handed operation
- Box dimensions: 92 inches x 36 inches x 16 inches
- Fits crossbar spreads of 24 - 42 inches
- Quick-installation mounting hardware fits round, square, and most factory crossbars
- Includes Yakima SKS lock cylinder for complete security
- Made of up to 80% recycled ABS plastic making it lighter and less expensive
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 53.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745071837
The Yakima SkyBox will ship directly from Yakima, please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery.
To watch our Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium Product Video, click here.
To download the Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium Reviews
KoKoPuff rated this item 5 out of 5 on 7/8/2010:
I love the SkyBox Pro 18 Titanium. I only have great things to say about this box. We used this box on our Acura EL with great success. However, I wanted to share my experience with this box mounted on our new 2010 Toyota Highlander. The factory crossbars are so low that the SkyPro's clamps touch and bounce on the roof of the SUV, even with the clamps in their locked positions. Plus, even with the crossbars and the box's clamps moved foremost, the SUV's rear hatch cannot fully open as the SkyBox Pro 18 is too long and too low on the factory crossbars. We now have to: unlock the rear clamps, push the box up, open the rear hatch with a protective cloth along the spoiler, and lower the box onto the spoiler. It helps to be tall.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)