Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15 Titanium w/ Light - Yakima Cargo Boxes
Behold the slickest gear hauling system on earth, the Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15. The box's low profile design boosts aerodynamics and comes with an integrated tilt switch lighting system to illuminate the Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15's sleek interior.
- 15 cubic feet of storage capacity
- Box Outer Dimensions: 92 inches x 36 inches x 11.5 inches
- Sharp new Titanium color with an automotive finish
- Cargo mat, cargo net, and SKS lock included help protect your gear
- Slim aerodynamic shape reduces drag and cuts back on wind noise
- Solar powered light system illuminates the inside of your box automatically when you open it, no batteries required
- New and improved easier to use SuperLatch offers secure locking
- Quick installation mounting hardware fits round, square, and most factory bars
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- New lid is 3X stiffer than previous Yakima boxes which means less vibrations and it is easier to close one handed
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently Not Available
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 66.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745071714
The Yakima SkyBox will ship directly from Yakima, please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery.
To watch our Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15 Titanium w/ Light Product Video, click here.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
To download the Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15 Titanium w/ Light Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima SkyBox LoPro 15 Titanium w/ Light Reviews
Higginsrated this item 5 out of 5 on 10/9/2012:
Works great for 3 skiers and 1 snow boarder. We stash our skis, poles, board, and boots in there. It requires some organization in the box but we can park in our underground parking no problem with this lower box. Works great, the solar light is a nice touch too.
Bochinamrated this item 4 out of 5 on 12/31/2008:
I’ve been waiting for the "right" cargo box to come along for a Subaru GT wagon. Unlike Outback wagons the Legacy and LGT wagons do not come with a complete factory rack, they only come with low profile rails. These low rails complicated by a limited selection of aftermarket crossbars and tapering roofline, makes finding a box that doesn’t interfere with the spoiler at the top of the rear hatch very difficult. So how does it look? Sweet! The LGT is a fairly sleek wagon and the LoPro is a sleek box. Aesthetically it’s a pretty good match up. It’s the "right" looking and functioning box for me, but I give it a 4 out of 5 because I had to modify my base rack to make it fit.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 8MB PDF Download)