Yakima Sidewinder Tandem - Yakima Roof Mount Bike Racks
The Yakima Sidewinder Tandem mount rises to the challenge of creating an upright bike rack that provides the additional lateral stability required for a longer load. The Yakima Sidewinder's swing-out skewer takes only one person to load.
- Swing-out skewer arm enables you to hook the fork in first, then swing the bike into place
- Holds a tandem more securely than wheel tray designs
- Skewer handles any 9mm/10mm tandem fork
- Lockable with Yakima lock cylinder, sold separately
- Padded boom cradle and quick-release ratcheting straps protect bottom mounted cables
- Will not interfere with most hatchbacks or flip-up rear doors
- Fits Yakima round and Thule square bars out of the box
- Bottom tube sits in padded cradle secured by two new ratcheting straps
- Requires no tools to install
- Includes a handlebar strap
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 20.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745020712
To download the Yakima Sidewinder Tandem Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Want to compare this Yakima Roof Mount Bike Rack with their other current models? Use this comparison chart to see some of the key feature differences.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)