Yakima RailGrab w/ 58 inch Bars- Yakima Factory Mount Towers
The Yakima RailGrab grabs onto your rails and refuses to let go; finally a tower that mounts to both raised rail and flush factory roof racks. Includes 2 58 inch crossbars and 4 railgrab towers.
- Broader range of fit including raised and flush side rail factory roof racks
- Grabs hold of both the side rail and the crossbar with an iron grip
- Includes 2 58 inch crossbars and 4 railgrab towers
- Lower profile provides sleek, integrated look
- Install tower in seconds and stays put for easy removal
- Complete rack security with four Yakima SKS lock cores, sold separately
- Patented technology, so don't expect to see this technology from any other rack manufacturer
- Sold as a set of 4 Yakima RailGrab towers
- Installation tool included, and conveniently stows away inside the tower
- Replaces Yakima Locking EZ Rider Towers and Yakima LowRider/ LowRider MAX
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 9.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745001407
To watch our Yakima RailGrab with 58 inch Bars Product Video, click here.
To download the Yakima RailGrab with 58 inch Bars Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima RailGrab with 58 inch Bars Reviews
sleepyt23 rated this item 5 out of 5 on 1/28/2011:
Yakima RailGrab with 58 inch Bars Questions
asked on 8/2/2012:
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Just want to confirm that this will fit our vehicle, and that there isn't anything else required for purchase to complete the set.
Yes, the Railgrab with 58" Bars will fit your vehicle without requiring you to purchase anything else. Note that if you wish you can add locks to it as well, but this is an option.
asked on 7/10/2012:
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Flex
Will the Yakima Railgrab with 58 inch bars fit the 2012 Ford Flex and if so what is the weight capacity?
It will work on the factory rails that run the length of the Flex. You will have a 100lb weight limit.
asked on 4/28/2012:
Will the RailGrab work with the factory rails of a 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5?
Yes, the Yakima system will work with the raised rail on your vehicle. It is rated to 150lbs on your vehicle.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)