Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer - Yakima Trailers
The Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer is a 66 inch wide high-performance sport trailer constructed with a premium aluminum finish and spiffy 5 spoke allow wheels. The Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer fits both Yakima and Thule bars and accessories.
- Includes a carrying handle the converts your lightweight trailer into a hand cart
- Shock absorbers provide four inches of wheel travel, cushioning your gear
- Includes 66 inch wide Yakima crossbars
- Towing capacity of up to 250lbs
- Includes locking levers with keys to prevent trailer theft
- Wheels and tongue remove in seconds
- Frame stores upright, or hangs, onto garage wall
- Works with Class I, II & III hitches when a 1-7/8 inch sized ball is attached
- Standard flat 4 light connector to vehicle
- Aluminum alloy wheels feature maintenance-free sealed bearings and a lifetime warranty
- Fits Yakima and Thule crossbars making it compatible with all top of vehicle racks
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 125.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745081065
To watch our Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer Product Video, click here.
To download the Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer Reviews
GSH rated this item 5 out of 5 on 8/10/2012:
We tow our YAK trailer everywhere; including off-road to waters edge. It rides smooth, tracks well and doesn't cheat around corners. So light weight; use it single handed for putting Hobie tandem kayaks in water. IMO, while rated for less payload, clearly built tough and capable of double the stated rating.
natebg rated this item 5 out of 5 on 12/13/2011:
This trailer is an excellent lightweight trailer. It arrived in separate boxes, and is very easy to put together. The best thing, is that it is very easy to store.
Yakima RACKandROLL 66 Trailer Questions
asked on 2/13/2013:
Vehicle: 2013 Jeep Wrangler hard top
1. Are the tires tubless or do they have a tubea?
2. What speed are they rated for?
The tires use tubes and are rated for highway speeds.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.