Yakima PowderHound with Locks - Yakima Ski and Snowboard Racks
If you are pinching pennies, you might have to pinch yourself over your ability to afford the newly redesigned classic Yakima PowderHound with locks. The Yakima PowderHound with locks carries up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, security included.
- Holds up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- Universal mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- One-button access means you can open it as easily as saying Open Sesame, even with your gloves on
- Integrated SkiLift gives you plenty of binding clearance
- Soft rubber gently cradles skis and boards
- Includes 2 Yakima SKS lock cylinders for complete security right out of the box
- Rack length is 22.5" with 15.5" of usable pad length
- Stands 4.25" tall and sits 2.75" wide
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 6.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745030810
To download the Yakima PowderHound with Locks Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima PowderHound with Locks Questions
asked on 1/21/2012:
Vehicle: 2012 Toyota Highlander
Probably 2 pairs of skis and a snowboard?
I would go with the Yakima "Big PowderHound" for the extra room, but you should be ok to mount all that gear on the Powderhound.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 8MB PDF Download)