Yakima Landing Pad 7 - Yakima Permanent Base Racks
The Yakima Landing Pad 7 creates a solid mounting point for the Yakima Control Tower on any vehicle without a factory rack. The Landing Pad 7 is made for a sheet metal roof and includes "flaring" hardware.
- Landind Pad 7 is used with the Yakima Control Tower, sold separately
- Bolts permanently to roof and requires drilling to provide base for Control Towers
- Easy to install on roofs, even when there is no interior access
- Includes a snap-on cover when not in use
- Each pad sold in a set of two
- Blind fasteners for roof when underside is inaccessible, SUV & minivans
- All the work is done from outside the vehicle
- Consult a professional with for questions about placement and installation
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 0.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745002275
To download the Yakima Landing Pad 7 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)