Yakima Landing Pad 6 - Yakima Permanent Base Racks
The Yakima Landing Pad 6 creates a solid mounting point for the Yakima Control Tower on camper shells or tonneau covers. The Landing Pad 6 is made for a fiberglass roof.
- Contains bolt hardware to accommodate a thickness of 1/2 inch fiberglass surface
- Bolts right through the surface with a nut on the underside, underside access required
- Landing Pad 6 used with the Control Tower, sold separately
- Bolts permanently to roof and requires drilling to provide base for Control Towers
- Bolts to any surface with underside access, truck shells
- Includes a snap-on cover when not in use
- Each pad sold in a set of two
- Consult a professional with questions on placement and installation
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 0.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745002268
To download the Yakima Landing Pad 6 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)