Yakima HullRaiser with Tie Downs - Yakima Kayak Racks
The Yakima HullRaiser with Tie Downs kayak racks are a great alternative to saddles. It uses a specially engineered J-cradle design that accepts any kayak and supports it from the stiff, side area. Frees up space for attaching other gear carriers.
- Yakima Hullraiser accepts virtually all hull shapes. Cradles and protects your kayak with soft pads
- With the kayak propped up on its side, it leaves more space on your crossbars for other gear
- Includes heavy-duty straps with padded buckles for secure transport
- Attaches directly to Thule and Yakima cross bars. Also compatible with most factory racks with use of SnapArounds or MightyMounts, sold separately
- Includes Bow/Stern Tiedown straps to complete boat safety
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 11.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745040390
To download the Yakima HullRaiser with Tie Downs Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Compare the various Yakima water sport carriers with this handy Kayak, Canoe, and Surf carrier comparison chart.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 8MB PDF Download)