Yakima HoldUp 2 Inch with Cable Lock - Yakima Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The StrongArm technology of the super premium tray mount Yakima HoldUp 2" puts extra muscle into bike protection, and lets you load each one in 10 seconds or less. The Yakima HoldUp attaches to your vehicle's existing 2" hitch receiver.
- Holds two bikes out of the box, add on is available allowing you to carry two more, sold separately
- Only for use with 2" hitch receivers, do not use adapters or hitch extensions
- Low loading zone means less bike lifting
- Premium Pin Release enables tray to fold up when not in use
- Arms fold down flat onto the platform
- Tray tilts down for easier rear-of-vehicle access
- Carries different bike styles and sizes simultaneously
- Best-in-class wheel straps
- Includes 9 foot LockDown SKS security cable lock
- New RocSteady hitch tongue for greater stability
- Integrated bottle opener
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently Not Available
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 60.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745024338
To watch our Yakima HoldUp 2 Inch with Cable Lock Product Video, click here.
To download the Yakima HoldUp 2 Inch with Cable Lock Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima HoldUp 2 Inch with Cable Lock Reviews
Buddha rated this item 5 out of 5 on 7/22/2010:
I bought the Yakima 2" Holdup rack 3 months ago and I would definitely recommend this rack. The Holdup is the easier bike rack, you'll have your bike on the rack in less than 1 minute. The rack is very sturdy and strong and your mind with be at ease when you got your expensive bike on it.
sjs731 rated this item 4 out of 5 on 4/25/2009:
This rack is awesome as far as fit, finish and ease of use. Seconds is all it takes to load the bikes. The only issue I ran into is the two bikes I put on it had interference and there is no way to adjust the rack as far as spacing of the bikes. The handle bar of one bike hit directly on the seat/seatpost intersection of the other bike not wanting to let it stand straight up and down. I fixed the problem by shortening the stock bars of the bike which needed to happen anyway. I emailed Yakima and suggested designing in a little adjustment to space the bike more or move the trays left or right of center.
Use the Yakima Hitch Comparison Chart to see which hitch class and receiver size fit your Yakima hitch rack.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 8MB PDF Download)