Yakima HighRoller - Yakima Roof Mount Bike Racks
The Yakima HighRoller has a super strong wheel tray that can hold anything from monster freeride bikes to daisy-covered girly bikes with tassels on the handlebars. Get the Yakima HighRoller, Yakima's finest upright bike mount.
- Keeps your paint job looking pretty because it grabs onto your wheel and doesn't touch your bikes painted surfaces
- Fits any tire size, from super-skinny road tires to big, bad 3-inchers, without adapters and wheels from 20 to 29 inches in diameter
- One easy-to-reach knob controls retention, adjustment and release
- No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles, or funky suspension designs
- Easy to adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning rear wheel a breeze and fits a wide range of bike lengths, except tandems and recumbents
- Double-sided wheel strap for use on either side of your car
- Integrated cable lock for no-worry security, lock cylinder sold separately
- Fits round and square crossbars and attaches to factory racks with universal mighty mounts, sold separately
Stock Status : Currently On Order
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 21.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745020910
To watch our Yakima HighRoller Product Video, click here.
To download the Yakima HighRoller Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Yakima HighRoller Reviews
Evan rated this item 4 out of 5 on 6/29/2010:
great bike rack. easy to use, don't have to take front weel off. holds any of my 4 bikes ranging from my down hill bike to my road bike. only small problem i have with mine is that the red release button pops out and i have to pop it back in once in a while. does not do it often but it has done it a couple times. if it wasn't for that this would get a 5 instead of a 4.
Blindside rated this item 4 out of 5 on 6/24/2010:
I have 2, 1 of them is great and the red button works like it should. the other one I have to loosen the arm down until I can hit the release button and lift it by hand to fall past the catch point, making it useless on that particular unit.
Alejandro rated this item 5 out of 5 on 3/11/2010:
What a great rack! I've been using a hitch rack since I started cycling in 1991. I prefer it over the clutter I was used to. Not to mention how wicked easy it is to use! It wasn't cheap (I bought two) but the quality is impressive. I believe it is a very worthwhile investment. The SKS locking system is a must with these babies. The whole setup looks awesome! People will be sweating your rack! Awesome and quick service. Thanks Rack Attack!
Yakima HighRoller Questions
asked on 2/21/2013:
Vehicle: 2010 Mazda 3 5dr
Would the Yakima HighRoller fit on the Thule ARB47 47 Inch AeroBlade Load Bars?
The Yakima HighRoller will not fit the Thule AeroBlades right out of the box. If you purchase a set of Yakima Universal Mighty Mounts (Item #203590) then you will be able to mount the Highroller to Thule Aeroblades and even OEM cross bars.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Want to compare this Yakima Roof Mount Bike Rack with their other current models? Use this comparison chart to see some of the key feature differences.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)