Yakima DoubleDown Ace 5 - Yakima Hitch Mount Bike Racks
Yakima is upping the ante with the Yakima DoubleDown Ace 5 Hitch Bike Carrier. In addition to all the great features of the original DoubleDown 5, they've added tool-free installation, integrated hitch lock and a new paint job.
- Carries up to 5 bikes
- Compatible with 2" and 1.25" (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- SpeedKnob attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car
- Optional ArmLock (sold separately) locking cable to provide security for your bikes
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TRIGGERFINGER technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Sliding SWITCHBLADE anti-sway cradles eliminates bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading
- Use with TUBETOP (sold separately) to carry bikes without straight top tubes
- Integrated bottle openers
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 36.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745024529
To download the Yakima DoubleDown Ace 5 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Use the Yakima Hitch Comparison Chart to see which hitch class and receiver size fit your Yakima hitch rack.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)