Yakima DryDock with Tilting Mast - Yakima Canoe Racks
The Yakima DryDock, the ultimate truck accessory, is perfect for multi-sport adventures, and is now even easier to use. This new DryDock gets updated with a tilting mast for easy rear-of-truck access and improved boat loading.
- Yakima crossbar is not included, sold separately
- Fits into 2 inch receiver hitch
- Y-frame design creates a top-of-vehicle system capable of carrying kayaks, canoes and other long loads
- Tilt down makes loading big boats easier
- Rust resistant matte black powdercoat
- Can be secured to hitch receiver with optional HitchLock (sold separately)
- Includes stabilizing straps
- Combine the DryDock with a pair of Yakima towers on the top of your truck or the Yakima Outdoorsman 300, and Yakima crossbars to complete
- Adjustable height to match your rooftop rack
- Requires bow/stern tie down straps to complete boat stability, sold separately
- Need a 2" receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 36.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 736745024499
To download the Yakima DryDock with Tilting Mast Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Wondering what Yakima racks fit your vehicle or if this product is compatible with your current rack? Use the Interactive Yakima Fit Guide and enter your vehicle information to find your match!
Yakima proudly backs all of its products with a "Love It Till You Leave It" Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Yakima for you means a smaller carbon footprint for the earth. Read about how Yakima is doing its part with the Yakima Payback Program.
Browse Yakima's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 12MB PDF Download)