TracRac Base Rail SDL - TracRac Truck Racks
TracRac Base Rail SDL is one of two components used to create a TracRac Sliding Truck Rack System. TracRac Base Rail SDL is designed for super-duty longbed pickup trucks and are used in combination with TracRac Overhead Racks.
- Includes on pair of black hard coat anodized aluminum base rails
- Designed to fit super-duty long bed pickup trucks, like the 99 Ford Super Duty
- Triple-track rails fit onto the side walls of your truck bed
- Overhead Racks sold separately
- Installation requires no drilling or bolting
- Includes all required mounting hardware
Stock Status : Currently On Order
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 40.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 721260210106
TracRac Racks ship directly from the manufacturer, please allow 1 - 2 weeks delivery time.
To download the TracRac Base Rail SDL Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Use TracRac's Fit Guide to determine which products fit your vehicle.
TracRac is proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all truck and van racks. All other accessories are covered by a 2 year warranty.
Browse TracRac's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 4MB PDF Download)