Thule XG-12 Pro SUV/Truck Snow Chain 225 - Thule SUV and Four-Wheel Drive Tire Chains
The Thule XG-12 Pro 225 SUV/Truck Snow Chain was specifically developed and tested for SUV and Cross-over vehicles driving on snowy and icy asphalt or concrete roads. This is the 225 size Thule XG-12 Pro tire chain which requires 12mm of clearance
- All Thule Tire Chains are Final Sale, and not subject to our return policy
- Include two tire chains, chain size 225
- Premium quality through hardened Manganese Nickel Alloy Steel for higher reliability
- Dual sided D-shaped links which provide greater traction and extended life
- Innovative non-sliding hard sided packaging comes complete with gloves, kneeling mat, mounting instructions and spare parts
- Patented self centering and self tensioning system with micro regulation solution
- 12mm chain link diameter
- Perfect compatibility with the electronic equipment in braking and traction
- The best anti-scratch solution for light alloy rims
- Innovative design and unique color-coded assembling points
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 14.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021002258
Thule Tire Chains are Final Sale and not subject to return policy. Allow 2 - 3 days before shipping.
To download the Thule XG-12 Pro SUV/Truck Snow Chain 225 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Find the right Thule snow chains for your vehicle tires using the Thule Tire Chain Fit Chart.
Find the right snow chains for your needs! This handy chart describes the features of each line of tire chains.
All Thule Tire Chains come with a Limited One Year Warranty protecting you from any unlikely defects in materials and workmanship.