Thule TK13 Tracker Kit 13 - Thule Factory Mount Foot Packs
The Thule TK13 Tracker Kit creates a solid mounting point for Thule 430 Tracker II feet on camper shells or tonneau covers. The Thule TK13 Tracker Kit is made for a fiberglass roof.
- This item has been discontinued
- Kits used with Thule 430 Tracker II Foot Pack
- Sold as a set of four TK13 Tracker Feet
- Contains bolt hardware to accommodate a 1/2 inch fiberglass thickness
- Bolts all the way through with a nut on the underside, meaning you require underside access
- Includes TKCAP covers, for when rack is not in use
- Made for a fiberglass roof or surface
- Works with camper shells or tonneau covers
- Roof protected from water leaks and scratches with included rubber gasket
- Consult a professional for questions on placement and installation
Stock Status : Currently On Order
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 3.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021443174
To download the Thule TK13 Tracker Kit 13 Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 7MB PDF Download)