Thule RB43 43 Inch Rapid Load Bars - Thule Load Bars
Thule RB43 43 Inch Rapid Aero Load Bars are constructed from premium, ultra-lightweight aluminum giving you a premium straight from the factory rack option. Thule RB43 Load Bars do not include end caps; they are included with Thule Rapid Aero towers.
- 43 inches in length
- Aerodynamic, aluminum oval shape helps reduce any possible cabin noise
- Integrated T-slot for easy mounting of select Thule accessories
- Carry up to 165lbs of cargo, weight varies from vehicle to vehicle
- Offered in three other sizes for optimal fit on any vehicle in any application
- Profile of the bar delivers a sleek new look consistent with some available factory roof racks
- Rapid Aero aluminum bars will only work with the Thule Rapid Aero Foot Packs
- End caps are not included with these bars, they are instead included with the Thule towers
- Also sold as a single bar if needed
- Thule XADAPTs are required to mount some Thule accessories
Stock Status : Currently On Order
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 8.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021626973
The Thule RB43 43 Inch Rapid Load Bars is a FINAL SALE item.
To watch our Thule RB43 43 Inch Rapid Load Bars Product Video, click here.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog. (Warning: 7MB PDF Download)