Thule 9033 Tram Hitch Ski Carrier with Locks - Thule Ski and Snowboard Racks
The Thule 9033 Tram Hitch Ski Carrier with Locks attaches to your Thule hitch rack or Thule Spare Me to transport your skis or snowboards securely and safely on the back of your vehicle. The Thule Tram holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards.
- Carrying capacity of 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards with 2" class 2 receiver
- Carrying capacity of 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards on 1.25" hitch racks or Thule Spare Me rack
- One-Key lock system included to lock skis or boards to carrier
- Ultra soft rubber arms hold skis and boards securely without scratching surfaces
- Oversized push buttons allow for easy opening and included locks keep your skis/boards safe
- Maximum carrying capacity by transporting skis and boards upright
- Fits most Thule Hitch Racks including Apex & Vertex as well as the Thule Spare Me
- Requires Thule Hitch or Spare Tire Carrier model 9031, 9030, 9029, 9027, 9026, 9025, 956, 958, or 963XTR for use
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 50.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021161399
To download the Thule 9033 Tram Hitch Ski Carrier with Locks Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule 9033 Tram Hitch Ski Carrier with Locks Questions
asked on 11/22/2013:
I have the thule 5 bike carrier that drops down so I can open the back of the minivan. Can I do the same with 9033 tram hitch ski carrier with skis in it? thanks.
You cannot tilt the bike rack down with ski's attached, you will have to remove the skis and then adjust the bike rack.
asked on 12/14/2012:
Vehicle: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I have a Hidden Hitch brand bike carrier. Will the Thule 9033 Tram Hitch Ski Carrier work with it?
Unfortunately, no, the Tram fits to Thule carriers only.
Thanks, Rack Attack Boston
asked on 12/5/2012:
Can this ski rack be used with my Thule 914XT roadway bike hitch? We have a 2" receiver hitch. Do I need any additional parts to accomodate this rack on my existing bike rack?
The Tram will work with the 914XT just fine right out of the box.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.