Thule 9030 Vertex 5-bike - Thule Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The Thule 9030 Vertex is the 5-bike version of Thule's new hitch racks that feature unique arc design making them easier to load and unload, and providing better ground clearance and greater distance between bikes for easy transport.
- 5 bike capacity
- The bold new hitch rack with unique arc design for easier bike loading and carrying performance
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- New Hold Fast Cradles cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-Sway Cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- New and improved Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite receiver lock (STL2, sold separately) vitually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Secure your bikes to the hitch rack with Thule's 6 ft. Braided Steel Cable (538XT, sold separately)
- Fits 2" receivers only
- Non-standard bike frames without a top cross bar may require the use of a frame adapter (sold separately)
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 40.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021821552
To watch our Thule 9030 Vertex 5-bike Product Video, click here.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
To download the Thule 9030 Vertex 5-bike Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule 9030 Vertex 5-bike Reviews
Dustinrated this item 5 out of 5 on 6/14/2012:
I bought this rack with the intention of hauling around two adult mountain bikes and three children's bikes. I was a little concerned that the children's bikes wouldn't fit on the rack because they are a little bulkier and shorter than the adult bikes. I had to buy the Frame Adapters so the children's bikes would fit on the rack but, after a little configuration, all five bikes fit perfectly! This rack is sweet and i recommend it to anyone!!
Richard Wrated this item 5 out of 5 on 5/8/2012:
Popped the rack on no problems. the stabilizers worked well. First trip out was just 1 adult bike and two kids bikes. I didn't have too much of an issues getting the kids bikes to attach the rack. This is a well made product, we'll see how it stands up in the long run.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.