FINAL SALE : Thule 846 Quest Cargo Roof Bag - Thule Cargo Bags
The Thule 846 Quest Cargo Bag attaches to aftermarket racks including Thule Racks and Yakima Racks, as well as factory installed car roof racks. The Thule 846 Quest Roof Bags offer the capacity and quality of a roof box, but are more convenient.
- Final Sale items are fully covered by the manufacturer warranty but are not subject to our return policy and may not come in the original packaging. All items are inspected to ensure all parts are present and that item is in like-new condition.
- Easily attaches to factory installed or aftermarket roof racks
- Modern styling makes this a perfect fit for any car on the road
- Conveniently collapses down to store in its own storage bag
- Storm flaps with hook and loop fasteners protect zippers
- Packaged in its own stuff sack for easy transport and storage
- Easy bag handling with integrated heavy-duty molded handles
- Constructed of durable weather resistant, 600 denier nylon
- Provides 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity
- Dimensions: 40 in. Length x 32 in. Width x 18 in. Height
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 6.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021846579
To download the FINAL SALE : Thule 846 Quest Cargo Roof Bag Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
FINAL SALE : Thule 846 Quest Cargo Roof Bag Reviews
Thule Quest rated this item 0 out of 5 on 9/4/2013:
I purchased a Thule cargo bag while vacationing in Florida. I purchase Thule because of the well known brand name. On the way home to Michigan I hit rain. Everything in the bag was soaked. Very upset. Call the company and nothing was done. Tried to use the bag again two weeks ago and the same thing happened. Everything SOAKED. I would certainly NOT recommend this cargo bag. What a waste of $85.00 dollars.
patsfan rated this item 4 out of 5 on 12/28/2008:
GREAT PRODUCT DROVE FROM NC TO NH WENT THROUGH SNOW,RAIN, AND SUN NO LEAKS STAYED SECURED TO VEHICLE
FINAL SALE : Thule 846 Quest Cargo Roof Bag Questions
asked on 5/25/2012:
Vehicle: 2010 Ford Fusion
We will be moving from Sacramento to San Antonio Texas and need to pack more that what will fit in trunk. Is there anything or any need to protect the roof of the car from getting scratched? Already have Thule aero base system attached for bike racks.
I would wash your roof before mounting a cargo bag, otherwise any dirt or debris will be trapped under the bag and may cause some scratching if the bag shifts at all. If the roof is clean then it should not cause any damage.
PS: If you get caught in a dust storm, clean the car again, then remount the cargo bag...
Thanks, Rack Attack
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.