FINAL SALE : Thule 809 Double-Decker Surfboard Carrier - Thule Surfboard Racks
Thule 809 Double-Decker Surfboard Carrier is the ultimate locking two surfboard carrier that delivers greater board security with a convenient, universal mounting design.
- Final Sale items are fully covered by the manufacturer warranty but are not subject to our return policy and may not come in the original packaging. All items are inspected to ensure all parts are present and that item is in like-new condition.
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 26" wide
- Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and spring loaded locking cam provide unsurpassed security for your boards
- Dual loading design allows for transport of two boards with maximum stability
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
- 4 One-Key locks (included) to secure surfboards to the carrier, and the carrier to the rack
- Three board capacity requires additional straps (sold separately)
- Equipped with new Speed-Link mounting system for convenient, tool-free mounting to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 19.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021759312
To download the FINAL SALE : Thule 809 Double-Decker Surfboard Carrier Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
FINAL SALE : Thule 809 Double-Decker Surfboard Carrier Questions
asked on 9/9/2013:
On the 809 double surfboard carrier what is the dimension between mounting clamps?The clamps that hold the carrier to the vehicles roof racks. Thanks so much!
The mounting clamps are approximately 14" apart from each other.
asked on 6/17/2012:
Vehicle: 2012 Chevrolet Suburban
Will the surf board rack work with 2012 Chevy suburban factory installed rack?
The mounting hardware of the Double-Decker is designed to be universal so you should not have any problems with your factory rack. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our Boston location at 508 879 1444. Thanks!
asked on 6/10/2012:
Can the top craddle be removed and have a single board sit in the bottom craddle?
In carrying a single board, you will still use the rack in the same manner, tightening the strap as needed. The top cradle piece remains on the rack. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our Boston location at 508 879 1444. Thanks!
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Compare the various Thule water sport carriers with this handy Kayak, Canoe, and Surf carrier comparison chart.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.