FINAL SALE : Thule 518 Echelon - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier, the Thule 518 Echelon, provides maximum stability and protection through its all metal head and stiff double wheel tray. The Thule 518 Echelon adapts to fit most disc brake and suspension bikes.
- Final Sale items are fully covered by the manufacturer warranty but are not subject to our return policy and may not come in the original packaging. All items are inspected to ensure all parts are present and that item is in like-new condition.
- The self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to securely hold a variety of fork dropout thicknesses
- Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Precise ergonomic pressure dial optimizes force on dropouts increasing hold, and eliminating fork damage
- Aerodynamic, durable die-cast metal head for increased security and product life
- Corrosion resistant aluminum tray
- 1 One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Carries bicycles with wheelbase up to 48 inches and tire widths up to 2.6 inches, including high profile rims
- Fits Thule square and Yakima round load bars
- Requires xadapt9 when using Thule Xsporter or Thule Rapid Aero bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule 532 Ride-on Adapter, sold separately
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 7.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021518179
To watch our FINAL SALE : Thule 518 Echelon Product Video, click here.
To download the FINAL SALE : Thule 518 Echelon Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
FINAL SALE : Thule 518 Echelon Reviews
Jay rated this item 5 out of 5 on 3/19/2011:
They work very well. They are easy to install, even with the adapt9 kit on Aero bars. They hold the bike in secure, and with the rear wheel strap its not moving at all! I would also advise you get lock cores, to protect your investment.
Bill Valley rated this item 5 out of 5 on 7/29/2009:
Top notch fork mount. These are the most stable solution for a roof rack. Mounts nicely to the Aero bars with the adapter. Very secure. Looks good too.
Anthony rated this item 5 out of 5 on 7/1/2009:
Great rack, very easy to install. Very pleased!!
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Want to compare this Thule Roof Mount Bike Rack with their other current models? Use this comparison chart to see some of the key feature differences.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.