Thule 487 Traverse Short Roofline Adapter - Thule Without Rain Gutter Foot Packs
The Thule Traverse Short Roof Adapter in one component of a complete roof rack base system and works in combination with the Thule 480 Traverse Foot Pack by making it adaptable to cars with 2 doors, which are often are hard to fit with a roof rack.
- Ensures correct weight distribution for increased carrying capacity
- The Short roof line adaptor is one component of a complete roof rack base system
- It works in combination with the Thule 480 Traverse car rack, ensuring correct weight distribution for increased carrying capacity on short roof lined vehicles
- Adds water sport, luggage box and other accessory item compatibility for many short roofed 2 door vehicles
- Requires 4 Traverse or Rapid Traverse feet and 2 Thule Rapid Aero or square load bars and a Traverse Fit Kit - all sold separately
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 8.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021986299
To download the Thule 487 Traverse Short Roofline Adapter Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.