Thule 100501 Round Trip Pro - Thule Rack Accessories
The Thule 100501 Round Trip Pro is a soft shell bike travel case with integrated bike work stand which makes traveling with your bike simple. The Thule 100501 Round Trip Pro delivers sophisticated bike protection and maximum user friendliness.
- Rugged nylon shell expands around aluminum Click-Rail to protect bike during transport and breaks down into small convenient storage when not in use
- Integrated bike stand doubles as a convenient bike holder and work stand
- Integrated wheels and handles for easy transport
- Lightweight making it easy to carry and store with folding side panels and collapsable frame
- For most road, mountain and cyclocross bikes up to 46" wheelbase
- Nylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contact
Additional Shipping Charges:
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 30.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 091021188129
There is a $30 handling fee associated to the Thule 100501 Round Trip Pro because of its size
To download the Thule 100501 Round Trip Pro Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Thule is pleased and very excited to recognize Rack Attack as a Thule 5-Star Dealer because we are "going beyond the borders..." and providing consumers the ultimate point of reference for locating product, service, and support.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Browse through the Thule iPaper Fit Guide to see what solution works.
Not sure if this Thule product fits your vehicle, or current rack? Try our Thule Rack Automated Fit Guide and fill in your vehicle information to see what solution works.
Thule now offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Thule Brand rack systems and all accessories manufactured by Thule.
Browse Thule's entire product line using their Latest Catalog.