SportRack Escape Twin Arm 3-Bike - SportRack Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The SportRack Escape 3 includes new bike cradles with anti-sway blocks and easy-on rubber straps. It fits 2 inch and 1 1/4 inch receiver hitches with the use of a nylon block, no need to buy a separate adapter.
- Depending on inventory, product may come in black or grey, please call if this will be any inconvenience
- Carries up to 3 bikes (max. 132 lbs / 60 kg)
- Attaches to your receiver with a "No Wobble" threaded hitch pin that prevents rack sway
- Bike cradles with anti-sway blocks and easy-on rubber straps
- Easily tilts down for rear of vehicle access
- Locking kit available (sold separately)
- Fits 1.25" and 2" receivers
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 35.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 770527901813
To watch our SportRack Escape Twin Arm 3-Bike Product Video, click here.
To download the SportRack Escape Twin Arm 3-Bike Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
SportRack Escape Twin Arm 3-Bike Reviews
ufutsnuget rated this item 0 out of 5 on 10/5/2011:
I just down graded this rack. The cradles move on the support arms when a bike is mounted on it. I tried using bungie cords and straps to keep the bike from moving. I am waiting to hear from Thule to see what their recommendation is. I am very disappointed in this rack.
Ufutsnuget rated this item 2 out of 5 on 9/22/2011:
I would have rated this bike rack higher but here is the issue. The locking bolt for the hitch mount (anti sway bolt) is crap. It is made of white metal. My rack was mounted with only one bike, sitting in the driveway, and all of a sudden, PING, the bolt head snapped off. Thule said they will replace it, but with the same type of bolt. I am not taking any chances as I am replacing several bolts with much stronger ones. Imagine if I was going down the road. Also, this rack does not fit a jeep liberty with a rear tire mounted as listed on another post.