SportRack 4EZ Premium Hitch Platform System - SportRack Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The SportRack 4EZ Premium Hitch Platform system is part of the newer styles of hitch mounted bike racks. By using wheel cradles and attaching to the frame using a vertical arm, it fits many more bikes than the standard two arm design.
- Depending on inventory, product may come in black or grey, please call if this will be any inconvenience
- Carries up to 4 bikes, max. 180 lbs (80 kg)
- Ratcheting arms with rubberized hooks securely hold bikes for maximum stability while protecting bike finish
- Includes lock cylinders to secure bikes and a receiver lock to lock carrier to vehicle
- Center post folds down for rear of vehicle access
- Hooks and wheel trays adjust to fit all bike frames and sizes
- For 2" hitch receiver
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 75.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 770527901714
To download the SportRack 4EZ Premium Hitch Platform System Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
SportRack 4EZ Premium Hitch Platform System Reviews
bpayne97 rated this item 4 out of 5 on 3/20/2013:
This seems to be a well-designed carrier. I needed the ability to haul kids bikes, adult beach cruisers, and a mountain bike at various times so this was the best option at my price point. The only draw back I see is that it will not fold flat against the vehicle or convert for use as a 2 bike rack. That is the only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Pete rated this item 5 out of 5 on 6/2/2011:
Two key items drove my purchase of this item: Cost and the ability to handle "odd shapped" bike frames. This thing does exactly what it says it will and I am VERY satisfied with it so far. It's sturdy, super easy to use and load bikes, etc. I will probably be sticking with the Platform style in the future. It was easy to put together, easy to attach to the hitch, easy to load bikes, maintains great stability while on the road....yup, I'm happy with it.