Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike S101 Gray - Kuat Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike S101 Gray will get your bikes to any destination in style. Accommodates almost any sized bike by the wheels so you don't have to worry about scratching your paint job or needing an adapter for irregular shaped frames.
- Carries 2 bikes (up to 40 lbs. each)
- Accommodates 2" and 1.25" receiver hitches
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- External cable lock and hitch pin included
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools
- Gun Metal Gray powder coat finish
- Anodized alumimum accents
- Not recommended for Downhill or Free-ride bikes
- Fits 24-29" wheels, up to 2.75" tires, up to 44.5" wheelbase
- Wheels over 3" wide require a tire strap extender, sold seperately
- Can be modified to fit 20" wheels with PN2024 adapter (1 included)
- Weighs 29 lbs. (assembled)
- Best-in-class 13" between bikes
- Need a receiver hitch? Try our Curt Hitch Finder (US Customers Only)
Stock Status : Currently In Stock
**Stock status is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. Availability is not guaranteed.
Dimensional Weight : 39.0 lbs.
UPC Code : 896581002140
To watch our Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike S101 Gray Product Video, click here.
To download the Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike S101 Gray Installation Instructions in PDF format, click here. If you are having problems opening the PDF in your browser, please right click here and save link/target on your computer and then open it. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike S101 Gray Questions
asked on 7/3/2013:
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Focus 5 dr / ZX5
Will this vehicle be able to carry 2 bikes with this set up. It is a SEL hatchback 2012
The Kuat Sherpa can carry 2 bikes on Class 1,2 or 3 as long as following conditions are met:
1.This rack is designed to carry 2 bikes weighing no more than 40 pounds each.
2.DO NOT USE OFF-ROAD.
3.Do not use hitch extenders with this product.
4. Do not use this product on a recreational vehicle or trailer.
5. Do not use rain or wind-covers or tarps with this product.
*6. Place the front tire clamp next to the front fork.
7. Do not haul 20”-24” wheeled bikes without the hook adapter.
8. Maximum wheelbase of bike- 44.5”.
*These styles of hitch racks don't work with bicycles that have a front fender. Fenders prevent the wheel hook from properly grabbing the front tire and can result in the bicycle working itself loose from the carrier and falling off the carrier and onto the road.